Knowing Yourself, Your Team Members and Your Patients to Impact Productivity
Insightful Skills to Read and Know People
This quick moving course, loaded with information, is designed to give you fundamental keys to understanding social styles. You will learn about your own style and how to read others’ social style. Develop tools for building connection and trust with others in today’s demanding work environment.
These are critical skills for job satisfaction, patient service and day-to-day flow.
Benefits you will gain from this educational intensive course with Melinda:
- Learn your own work social style and how it relates to interacting with other team members and their specific style
- Lean how to assess and work with each patient’s social style for increased patient service and satisfaction
- Learn how each style responds to stress and to tension
- Discover strategies for flexing your style with others to decrease tension and to increase workability
- Learn specific tools to help with conflict, pressure and disagreement with others